"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, July 12, 2012

Don't put new wine in old bottles


To my knowledge none of my posts from my guides attack anyone personally, yet it is interesting in other groups I have shared them with that certain individuals feel I am attacking them personally. I have even taken the time to state that my posts are coming from my guidance. I am not sure why the universe has chosen to speak about these things, but it does appear that they have plenty to say about certain ideas and beliefs that are old, outdated and obsolete. People all over the world want a new world and hunger for more spiritual knowledge and understanding, but they think they can keep the old and just add the new to it.  To quote from the bible, "You do not put new wine in old bottles".
 The change that the universe wants to bring is a change from outdated beliefs into a new awareness of man and woman, an enlightened understanding of how consciousness functions above and beyond the mind and ego. To do this the old ideas and beliefs must be exposed as to their limits and the ways they distort our perceptions of reality and truth. You cannot be aware and hold onto your old ideas of reality and truth because the scope of awareness transcends them. I am not against astrologers (I am one myself), tarot readers, channels, mediums, psychics, priests, hypnotists, therapists, shamans, metaphysicians, occultists and any other group not represented here. I am against those beliefs and ideas that are set in stone and in which people fear to investigate because it might cause an identity crisis. If all you have is the need to defend your beliefs and ideas then you have little to offer anyone else spiritually.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog