"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, June 20, 2010

Front Porch of Forever

I know, I know, there have been tomes written about meeting someone, that special someone, and knowing a genuine love. We all share that desire, to love, be loved, and be in love. We know it's out there somewhere, we can sense it in our dreams, if only it would come and find us.

I remember years ago watching a romantic movie that made me cry and wondering if love like that was real, or just a fantasy from the creative minds of writers or poets who also were secretly searching. Hollywood's brand of movie love, while close in some respects, is nothing like most of us have ever experienced. What we know as love is, more simply, a question: "Is this all there is?"

I always sensed that there was more. There had to be. In the end, what it comes down to is trust. We have to trust that with the universe, everything is as it should be. All things happen when they're supposed to happen. When God and the universe think we're ready, love will find us. Open your heart and live in each moment, and when you least expect it, it will find you. That's exactly how it happened with me ...


Front Porch of Forever
by CJ Heck


Only in dreams
where I felt safe and warm
did I long for the one
who would complete me.
I knew he was there,
my soul sensed his.
Through many lifetimes
I have known him.
All the way down
to my open heart
and waiting soul,
I knew he was there
because I felt him.

All the while,
it was you,
from so many years ago.
I knew
when we touched,
when I breathed you in,
there was magic.
You are the one.
You love me
with my weaknesses.
You don't blame me
for them.
You are my strength,
as I am also yours.
Within a cuddle
love brings us home.
You steady me
when I stumble
you give me your hand,
not disdain for
tripping over bumps
I didn't see.
Yours is the soul
that longs to
join my half with yours
to share this journey
in awareness,
ever mindful of the
magical beings we are.
You are the one.
I cradle your heart
in my hands
as you also hold mine.
We love in trust
for we have earned
this trust
by sharing
our vulnerability
with unconditional love.

Take my hand.
Walk with me
into tomorrow,
our yesterdays
the stepping stones.
Through endless time
we'll sit side by side
hand in hand
in our chairs
on the front porch
of forever.

I knew you were there.
I felt you.
From my soul
and from my heart,
I choose you
to love.


Happy Father's Day, everyone.
Hugs,
CJ

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog