"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Guide to Spirit Guides

There are several things I want to cover today about spirit guides, with a little bit of help from mine. His name is Dinahh. Granted, it won't be an "Everything You Ever Wanted to Know Guide to Spirit Guides", but I did promise that I would share the things I learn with you as I travel on my spiritual journey.

After writing yesterday's blog, which was about a vision I had a few nights ago, I realized that I had some questions I wanted to ask Dinahh. These arose from what he told me, after he had me tell him what I thought the vision meant. He told me, [They] want to reach more beings with [their] messages of truth. He sees my purpose here, as I gain awareness, as one of writing about my experiences for others: dreams, visions, whispers, anything that I learn about, I am to write about in this blog to help others on their own journey to awareness. [They] want to reach more souls, address topics of importance and, in time and with Dinahh's help, even answer questions people might have about consciousness.

I spoke with Dinahh today in the quiet and here's how our conversation went:

Me: You've told me that each being here has at least one spirit guide who has been with them from birth -- the whispers we hear come from them as they help and guide us on our journey through our human experience.

Dinahh: Yes, Catherine, this is true. However, humans do not always listen to our whispers, even though they can hear them. They believe them to come from their own thoughts. We must teach them to listen.

Me: You said yesterday that you want to reach more souls and my purpose is to write about my experiences as I become more aware so in that way, you are better able reach and inform them.

Dinahh: Yes, Catherine, Zora. [We] have much to say. As I've said before, the world is changing. More and more people want and need to know how to remember, how to open their hearts, how to hear [our] whispers. They are wanting to know about awareness and they search for love. You will help [us].

Me: I don't mean to be disrespectful, but why can't you just tell the other spirit guides to whisper louder, be more forceful, so people can hear them better -- like you are with me? Sometimes you even shout at me.

Dinahh: Zora, you were a child when [we] first spoke to you. Had [we] done what you are asking, how would that have made you feel, hearing a loud voice shouting? You heard [us] as a child. You have heard [us] all along. You were receptive. [We], through you and others, must help more people to listen, to hear the whispers.

Me: Yeah, yeah, I see what you mean. It would have frightened me had the whispers been loud. You first appeared to me in a dream. Can't you tell the other spirit guides to appear that way to others, in dreams?

Dinahh: Zora, these beings must be aware first and they must be ready to receive the guidance their spirit guide has for them. They must first be receptive to the whispers they are given.

That was the end of the conversation, but I'm sure you have other questions.

Someone asked me the other day, "How did you get a spirit guide? What do I have to do to get one?"

I told her the same thing that I've said a hundred times before, right here in my blog. Before our spirit, our soul, is born, we enter into an agreement with one or more spirit guides who will be with us during our entire human experience.

There are no qualifications for having a spirit guide, absolutely none ... except awareness. Every being here on earth has at least one spirit guide, and so do you.

They are a gift to help guide us on our journey here. They are always here with us. All we have to do is listen to their whispers -- feel and sense them with an open heart. Sometimes they whisper of intuition or precognition. Other times, they whisper an awareness, a remembrance from another plane. Dare to listen. Dare to hear them with your heart.

Namaste!
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog