"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, April 25, 2010

Part II ...The Visitor

My next contact with this dream visitor, Dinahh, came about in much the same way as the others had. I was asleep and, during a dream, he appeared to me. His arm was outstretched and he said, "Catherine, come with me. There is something that you must see."

I took his hand and we were slowly moving upward and outward, floating, like you do in dreams. He suddenly changed in appearance. He became a small glowing light. It reminded me of how a street light looks at night with a bright center glow and a lesser glowing outer ring, an aura. In between in our connection to each other, was a thin bead of light about the diameter of a thick hair, sort of like a fiber optic bead of light. As we floated up and outward, we climbed into darkness. This frightened me and I let go of the connection and woke up.

The next night, he again came to me in my dream and invited me to come with him. This time, I was more prepared. I had talked with Robert, who told me this was more than a dream. He felt that Dinahh was a making a connection with me, a connection from the universe, and I shouldn't be afraid. I gathered up my courage and again, I went along.

This time, I asked Dinahh where we were going and why. He answered me, but like the other times he's spoken, his lips didn't move. I somehow sense his words. "Catherine, patience. There is no time for impatience. Leave your impatience behind and come with me. Everything is as it should be. I will show you. Come, Catherine."

I decided to go with him. Again, he changed to the glow of light and I could see the thin bead of light between us, the connection. The experience was charged with an energy that I cannot describe to you. I can only say, it was like a charge of static electricity that filled me. I had an incredible feeling of being "home" as we floated up and out into the blackness. This time, though, I could see into the blackness. It was filled with millions of those same glows of light, all connected by the same thin fiber optic sort of light beams between each of them. This is what I saw as far as I could see. It was amazing and I was awed. The feelings were overpowering, frightening, yet I was filled with a calmness and peace, and a joy I have never known before.

Dinahh spoke again. "See, Catherine, feel with your heart. We are all connected. We are all one with the universe. There is no beginning and no end. There is much to show you. Catherine, you have much to learn."

Dinahh told me there were things I was to do, I had only to be patient and I would be shown. He spoke of unfinished writing Robert had done years ago. Again, he said I was to be patient. Time means nothing to the universe, because there is no time. I would be shown how to help finish it. "They are ready for it. They are ready now to hear it. This must be done, Catherine, and you will help to get it done."

Again I felt as though I was in an episode of the Twilight Zone. I was puzzled and he was being too cryptic. I asked Dinahh, "Who are you talking about? Who is ready to hear and who is they?"

All Dinahh would say is, "Everything is as it should be." Then I woke up ...

To be continued ...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog