"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Monday, September 20, 2010

HANAH: Another Experience

A few weeks ago, (August 29, 2010) I introduced the work of a very special friend, Hanah. She was kind enough to share how she first met her Spirit Guide, Star. I am proud to again feature Hanah as she writes about another very moving experience.

CJ has helped me ever so much by explaining a few things to me as our friendship grows. This has helped me become less frightened and more aware of the whispers around me. I now try to embrace any experiences that I have and also try to recall old ones that I once dismissed. CJ explained that sometimes the ability to hear the whispers or open your mind and heart has been passed down through the generations, just like her own mother and now, her daughters. The wonderful thing about modern women, we are willing to talk about these things and pass our knowledge onto others without the stigma of being labeled 'loco'.

My Aunt lived down in the hills and hollers of West Virginia -- nothing around for miles and miles. In 1940, she married and they moved onto the farm with her in-laws. My Uncle was born in the house, as was his father. My Aunt and Uncle lived there their entire lives and raised their children there.

As a young adult visiting their home, I began to have 'feelings' at night. When it’s dark back in the woods, it is blackout dark. During the night, as soon as I would walk out of the bedroom and head for the bathroom, the hair on my arms and the back of my neck would stand up. I would actually walk with my hands over my eyes and try to maneuver through the house by looking at the floor. I would turn out the bathroom light and run back the same way, through the kitchen, living room, and hallway. Believe me, unless I couldn’t wait, I did not go out of the bedroom at night.

I didn’t mention this to anyone else. I could imagine how much I would get teased for that. It wasn’t until years later that I learned I was not the only one. It was kind of a relief, knowing I wasn’t crazy, but also a little frightening to know those feelings were validated.

I learned a little information at a time and it was never enough. I understand now that my Aunt was not willing to share her experiences for some of the same reasons that I didn’t. Believe it or not, not everyone wants to hear about the spirits. (smile) I wish we would have been able to share more of these experiences before she passed away. Her children did not have this gift and would become quite upset if this subject arose. So we could not be open with all the family near.

My Aunt explained how she had seen spirits for years in the house. She not only saw them, but she could hear the voices as well. Most of them were the same ones year after year. And, to my surprise, she saw the spirits in those same rooms that frightened me -- glad I didn’t open my eyes!

She mentioned a few things that happened to her when she was younger and still living at home -- lots of those things that go bump in the night. Looking back, I think she may have been trying to tell me that my grandmother also had this same gift. But, I never got to know my grandmother. She passed away when I was only a year old, so some of the good stories have never been told to the younger generation.

Having had some complications after surgery, I spent several weeks in the hospital. When I returned home, I would wake up hearing laughter. It would start out in whispers but would continue until I was completely awake. I talked with my Aunt about this. She told me it was their [spirits] way of getting my attention. I knew one of them was my grandfather who had passed a few years before. There was no way to deny his boisterous laugh. And I like to think he was laughing to let me know he was happy, because I was recovering.

I also believe my Aunt knew her spirit guide, or maybe it could have been a guardian angel. A bright light woke her on the first visit. She was awakened by a lovely lady, standing in her bedroom. The spirit told her, “Don’t be afraid, I did not come to harm you”. Another visit came when my Uncle was having some health problems. The same lovely vision came to her one night and told her, “He is going to be ok”. And he was!

I wonder if she and my aunt had other conversations, like CJ and Dinahh? I would love to know. CJ has just taught us not to let the moment pass.

Hanah


Thank you, Hanah. Your experiences are always well-written and so welcomed. Namaste, my friend!
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog