"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Monday, September 27, 2010

Forced Hiatus

Wow, it's been a long and frustrating hiatus for me. In the blink of an eye, I went from near constant communication with my guidance, including whispers, visions, clairvoyance, clairaudience, and astral travel to ... well, zip. Nada. Nothing at all. It all happened so completely and totally, as to make me wonder (again) if it had all been a figment of my writer's overactive imagination.

I think my ability to communicate with Dinahh and Micah any time I wanted to is what I missed the most. My partner, Robert, and friend, Alexis, have assured me that the universe works that way, at times, and not to get sad or disillusioned. It naturally ebbs and flows. We are given the chance to grow and to think about all we've learned and become aware of.

I must be too new at all of this yet -- I'm still not sure WHAT all I've learned. Robert says this isn't how most people learn about the universe and become aware. I didn't have the luxury of studying, learning and asking questions over a lifetime. I was suddenly dunked in all at once with a "Wow! What the hell did THAT mean?" reaction to everything. The truth is, I've been clueless as to what to do with what I've learned and this hiatus has been very upsetting to me.

During the past couple of nights, I've been having some rather strange dreams or visions in Dinahh's absence and he didn't come to explain them when I asked for clarification. One consisted of my whole area of vision behind my closed eyelids filling up with a glaring, searing white light, so brilliant that it hurt my eyes. Slowly, it became concentrated in smaller areas and the light framed four beautiful angels wearing silken white robes and floating there, looking toward me. This lasted a few minutes and then it all went away.

The other vision was just as vivid. The color was a brilliant purple and filled my whole field of vision again. Then, the purple became more condensed, and settled into a purple cord, a thick ribbon that zigged and zagged in and around a myriad of sparkling diamonds. This vision really puzzled me. What could deep purple and shimmering diamonds be saying to me?

Robert assured me that both visions were actually announcing the coming of something, something really good. He asked if I was going to write in my blog about them. At the time, I said I wasn't. Geez, what would I say?

Then a little while ago, I was relaxing on the couch, trying to find my silence, and Dinahh spoke to me. He said I would soon be very busy. There were important things coming and I was to share my two visions which explained this. Then just before he left, he told me ... yep, you guessed it ... "Be patient, Catherine."

Namaste.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog