"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Friday, October 1, 2010

Choices

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me . . . You may not realize it when it happens, but sometimes, a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you." ~Walt Disney


Choices
by CJ Heck


Life's journey
is full
of crossroads,
those hard
lefts and
harder rights
we're asked
to choose from,
and each turn
has other
smaller pathways
and curves
going this way
or that.
Each way
holds its own
set of bumps
and potholes
and even an
occasional
hairpin turn.
Each is
a new chance
to learn
and grow
and gain
in awareness.
Never alone,
our guidance
whispers
by our side.
Dusting
myself off,
I've wondered
at times
how my life
might have
differed,
had I taken
a different route.
Lord knows,
I could have
used a few
more straight
stretches
along the way,
but at least
I did make
choices,
some good,
some not
so good,
but each one
perfect
for me
at the time,
creating
the being
that now is.
How sad
for those
lost souls
who merely
hitchhike
through life
never daring
to choose
at all.


Namaste.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog