"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, October 14, 2010

Letting Go

My sincere thanks to Sue Batt for the following article which I'm taking the liberty of reprinting, giving her full credit, of course, and to Louise Hay for her poem embedded within the article, and giving her full credit for that, as well.

Interesting, how the poem turned out to be a 'synchronicity', something I've written a lot about here at "Whispers".
Namaste to both Sue and Louise!
CJ



The Art of Letting Go
by Sue Batt
Healing Touch for Health


How many of us are wise enough to stand in our own center and remain grounded when a "drama" unfolds around us, causing us to sway and our minds to work overtime?

We all have them, the "dramas." Whether we have families, or employment issues with co-workers, or financial problems, etc., there is always something that will rock our boats and trigger our reactions, our judgements, our blame, all of our "if onlys."

I've begun to notice that the saying, "Where there is a problem, there also lies within the solution", is really very true. And if we are awake enough to notice, the Universe has a very nice way of bringing you what you need at the perfect time. Yes, Divine timing knows a darn sight better than we ever could.

I had such a "drama" unfold in my own life this week, and in the midst of my own "pity party" a friend who had no idea of that, sent me the following poem. Divine timing! Universal solution! It helped to bring me back to a place of being centered and knowing that to "let go," it will all unfold as it needs to and that others have their own right to their own journey. I hope you enjoy it and that it brings you some comfort too.

Letting Go
by Louise Hay

To "let go" does not mean to stop caring, it means I can’t do it for someone else.

To "let go" is not to cut myself off, it’s the realization I can’t control another.

To "let go" is not to enable, but to allow learning from natural consequences.

To "let go" is to admit powerlessness, which means the outcome is not in my hands.

To "let go" is not to try to change or blame another, it is to make the most of myself.

To "let go" is not to care for, but to care about.

To "let go" is not to fix, but to be supportive.

To "let go" is not to judge, but to allow another to be a human being.

To "let go" is not to be in the middle arranging all the outcomes, but to allow others to affect their own destinies.

To "let go" is not to be protective, it is to permit another to face reality.

To "let go" is not to deny, but to accept.

To "let go" is not to nag, scold, or argue, but instead to search out my own shortcomings and correct them.

To "let go" is not to adjust everything to my desires, but to take each day as it comes and cherish myself in it.

To "let go" is not to regret the past, but to grow and live for the future.

To "let go" is to fear less and love more.

Namaste
Sue


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog