"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Friday, October 8, 2010

Finding My Way

Just when we think we have all the answers, we ultimately realize quite bluntly that we don't really know a damn thing.

When we come into this life, we aren't born with a 'how-to' book, you know, "The Complete Guide to the Care and Feeding (food and spiritual) of Catherine J. [Parrish Kempf O'Brien] Heck."

We have no hard and fast rules to refer to, other than those society has bestowed upon us. Even who we pray to is most often inherited from our parents, so we acquiesce and behave as good little souls. Even the laws we must follow have been set up by others who think for us. In actuality, the only real guidance as to the spiritual path we take on this earthly plane is our own personal one.

We have spiritual guidance to help us, to a point. We're given subtle whispers of intuition and precognition, synchronicities, just to let us know they're there and helping, but when push comes down to shove, most of it is really up to us. We choose the paths we take and the kind of life we want. The decisions are all ours.

Admittedly, it's been a while since I've had a lengthy discussion with Dinahh or Micah. Oh, I've had a few dreams and visions, most of them I've written about here, but after speaking to Robert and my friends, I've come to understand that this happens. Spiritual guidance is just that ... guidance. We aren't meant to rely on them for everything.

Dinahh and Micah have introduced me to a lot of valuable insights since they entered my life. They've shared so many wonderful things -- the natural tendency of us humans is to rely way too heavily upon our guidance, and be overly dependent. I've come to realize, they've left me to sort things out for awhile and make some decisions, based on what I've learned. They're expecting me to take a few awkward steps alone and when I can function by myself again without relying on them, they'll be back.

Please bear with me as I do this -- I will lean on other spiritually-minded people to help out with blogs to fill in during my absences. As always, I am extending the open invitation to any and all of you to submit your own experiences to share here. Hey, look at me ... I've written a blog entry without their help ...

Namaste.
Hugs,
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog