"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, October 9, 2010

A "Little" Vision

Contributed by Hanah

Did you know that children have open hearts and minds to everything? Adults teach, and insist as to what is acceptable in society, so we shut the door to many experiences. My little grandson has taught me this valuable lesson.

At age three or so, and still in his car seat, he was naive and so accepting. Most of the time, I rode in the back seat with him, to occupy him and keep him content while he was in his seat. On one of these trips he began asking me questions about my dad. What did he look like? Where is he? Why doesn’t he come to our house? They seemed like logical questions for a little one to ask.

Soon after, he told me, “Your dad is always with us when we are in the truck.” I thought that was really profound for a three-year-old, assuming he meant in our hearts, since my dad had already passed away.

He continued by explaining that my dad was usually outside the vehicle's window, watching us, and riding along. He asked, “Can’t you see him?” Sadly, I could not. If he wasn’t riding outside by the side window, he was up by the trees, flying along with us. Other times he was sitting behind us, outside in the bed of the truck.

Each time I asked more questions, trying to be nonchalant about his visions. I inquired about his looks. He told me he didn’t have any hair, like Pappy J. I tried to explain suspenders to him. [That was a hilarious conversation that I would not be able to put into words!] So, he did have suspenders on. Ok, I could narrow that down. My GRANDPA is the one who always wore suspenders. Since my grandfather and I were close, I chose to believe it was grandpa he saw, and not my dad. But my grandson couldn’t know the difference, since he had never met either one of them.

As time went on, my grandson relayed his visions to his parents and others. He was told his visions were imaginary; things like that are not real; he had made them up; he had to stop doing that, etc. Sadly, his visions stopped and he told me he no longer saw my “dad” with us. That was a truly heart wrenching day for me.

I would give anything to see my grandfather traveling along with us. It was an intriguing and gratifying experience for me. Maybe heaven is all around us and so are our loved ones. I believe we just need to open our hearts and minds ...

Hanah


Thank you, once again, dear Hanah, for sharing your spiritual journey with us. Your experiences are always welcome. Namaste!
Hugs,
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog