"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Channeling

I received an email this morning that I found puzzling. I'm new at this awareness thing and I sure don't have all the answers, so when Ms. X asked me in the email how long I had been "channeling", I drew a complete blank. What's Channeling?

I did a quick Google search to read up on it and basically what I found out is that my Spirit Guide, Dinahh, is what is referred to as my "higher knowledge" so what I do, I guess, is "channeling". Son of a gun ...

In a nutshell, I've learned that channeling is a process of communicating with any consciousness that is not in human form by allowing that consciousness to express itself through an individual -- the channeler. Channeling usually refers to accessing higher knowledge, to support spiritual growth and to gain greater clarity about one's life. It also works in reverse when the higher knowledge contacts the channeler to help with their spiritual growth.

This was my experience, since Dinahh first appeared to me last April in a dream and introduced himself. He looked like a little old man, very short, and in a white robe -- about the size of Yoda from Star Wars. It was frightening to me, having been a grounded individual for most of my life. After about the third visit this way, and after talking with my partner, Robert, about him, I came to understand that this was a positive thing, and I became comfortable around Dinahh. Communication with him has always been telepathic, or clairaudient, and he now appears to me as a glowing orb of light, or at times, as just a voice. (If you care to know more about Dinahh, this was all documented in the beginning of my blog last April).

Anyway, channeling accesses/allows information to and from entities/spirit guides that are more evolved and who enlighten us as we move through the evolution of consciousness and back to source, i.e., the universe.

Everything is vibrational energy. When one channels, they are tapping into the frequency of the universe. It's sort of like tuning in a radio. Each station, (vibrational energy), brings a specific frequency of information, such as visions, whispers, intuitions, precognitions, synchronicities or even other forms, such as astral travel, clairaudience and clairvoyance. These are a few of the experiences I've had with my spirit guide, Dinahh.

In closing, I found it interesting that channeling has always been part of the human connection to a higher vibration of thought, so it isn't new at all. What is new is how positively it is perceived and received now. In my own case, I've had what I've always called "whispers" since I was a child ... my little gift, I guess. Usually they were about things that were going to happen and they always did.

So, now we all know a little more about channeling ...

Namaste!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog