"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, December 31, 2011

Lesson in the Silence


I was awake early this morning -- 3:00 a.m.  I don't know why I did that, just that I did.   Since I couldn't fall back asleep, I lay there all toasty warm and welcomed the silence that only the earliest, or very latest, hours can bring. 

I  love the silence.   In it, there's a connection, a connectedness that happens, but only if you allow it.  It brings a sense of peace and oneness, and you feel a unity with everyone and everything.  You can also feel the love and the energy flowing in and out -- all through you.  The magic is, as you give yourself over to the silence, there's a ripple effect that occurs, like dropping a stone into a pond and watching the ever-widening circles.

The more you relax and the more you open your heart and turn off your mind, the more you feel the love and the peace and oneness.  It grows, expanding, until you're filled with it, surrounded by it, and you -- I don't know, it's like you become the love and the peace and the energy.   It's awesome, and the feeling stays with you the whole day long.

Now, hours later, I can still sense the vast power and scope of the interconnectedness.  It may seem idealistic, maybe even ungrounded to some, but I think the ultimate truth is, we all are the world and we are everything and everyone in it.  There really is no distinction.   With love and oneness, the buck stops here …

Namaste
CJ     



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog