"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Monday, June 18, 2012

The humility to serve

Very few of us can serve the universe at a high level of understanding. Many more can serve the mind and body of others. Some are awakening and more are becoming aware daily, but we must be careful and clear of the line between reality and illusion. It is not up to us to heal or save anyone. That is beyond the scope of most of our awareness and abilities. As a teacher, I know that while I assist the universe in conveying messages to awaken I still have filters within my ego that prevent a pure and clear expression of all that the universe shares with me. I have to feel with my heart and use my language to interpret what I understand in awareness but it is not that easy at times. I am speaking mostly to minds and beliefs whose egos find it hard to accept what I say.  At times my own ego gets aroused and I have to stop and listen to hear my heart and guidance. I am grateful for those moments when a warm glow rises in my heart and I know the awareness and words are going to flow effortlessly.  I t is an honor to serve the universe at the level of my awareness and also to share with those whose hearts are open to feel the energy within the words I share.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog