"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Book for the Aware

If you feel Robert’s whispers touch you and awaken the the truth within you, you may be interested in his book, “Big Little Book of Whispers”.  It was released early this year and contains well over 1000 whispers.  It is available in both print and Kindle. 

Some use it as a daily digest, reading one whisper each day.  Others read it cover to cover.  It really doesn’t matter how you choose to read the book, I’m sure the whispers will awaken your inner self to the truth within you.  The reviews and comments have been wonderful! 

Big Little Book of Whispers
by Robert S. Cosmar   


Reviews:

Really, really enjoyed this heartfelt book. The best I have ever read on this area of wisdom. Full of awareness shared so beautifully, and skilfully.  ~Haqiqa (Amazon)


I just love this book!  It's a must read.  The short insights by the author are timeless, true, and can be applied in day to day life to make it better.  Those who may not like to read it in a spiritual sense can read it in philosophical or practical sense and help oneself. There are no words to describe how joyous I am feeling after reading it. Thumbs up!”  ~Disha (Goodreads)


“… a treasure-trove of beautiful lines that makes one stop and introspect. 

When one is ready to look into his or her self, that's when the universe conspires to let us know, by all means, about what we need to know.  And during such a mission, I was lucky enough to have gotten an opportunity to read this book.


You can turn through the pages from the beginning or open any page and you can be assured that it will be something worth ruminating upon in the mind.”  ~Divya Nambiar (Goodreads)


“For those who are aware and awakening … there are some who will say my review of Robert's book isn't as valuable as a review by someone else. After all, I am Robert's life partner. I also edited the book, so surely I must be biased. They are entitled to their opinion, however, they would be wrong.

There are well over 2,000 whispers in "Big Little Book of Whispers". When I took on the task of editing this 520-page book, my mind tried to convince me it could be a daunting, tedious experience. It was not. 

As I began to read, more often than not I found myself lost within each page, the editing forgotten, my mind and heart working together as I felt each word, each whisper, come alive with meaning. 

It took me four readings to finish the editing. Each time I began, I found new truths that touched me, like a seed sprouting and growing, page by page.

If you are aware, or awakening, this is a book you will cherish. I would give it ten stars ...”

~CJ Heck, Author



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog