"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, October 8, 2013

God or Me?

It is very difficult to put into words the feelings that awareness brings.lotus blossom
They must be crafted, sculpted with the assistance of higher intelligence. They must feel and look right, similar to what an artist feels about their creation. If you have doubts then they are not finished or ready to be shared with others.
I was asked recently if anything exists beyond awareness. I told them I was unsure or did not feel qualified to answer.
Recently I decided to share what I can say about awareness and what lies beyond it. I cannot prove this, but it feels very strong to me.
I feel that we are the God that we are seeking in consciousness, but as yet we are not aware of this. It is kind of like the old story that if you want to hide something, hide it where people will not look -- right in front of them.
I know some may reject this theory, but isn’t it the only true explanation of oneness or wholeness? Is not the whole body of a person capable of reproduction by cloning? Because of ideas like sin or evil, many are prone to reject this body and the world. They do not want to believe some outside source called “God” would permit it.
Awareness puts us in touch with our true self and existence. The imagination is set aside and only what can be felt within is recognized as real and true. Awareness is the creative essence of existence, or the body of truth being shared through feelings. 

Imagination is the product of the mind that can be inspired through awareness, memory, and sometimes the unconscious.
Not until we pass from identification with this world and our image of self, will we realize how much remains within us, but it would not surprise me if I am not asking the same questions about existence there as well. 

The last question to be asked is, “Who is asking the questions, God or me?”

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog