"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Feel It

In meditation, we feel our inner being in consciousness.

Unlike the effort of thinking, we simply feel the nature of our true identity. It naturally rises in our consciousness. This is the return of the knower, our true self, within.

The mind’s focus is always on something that is to come, or something remembered.  In meditation, time and space are gone and the now (the present) fills us with anticipation of the knower’s presence.

No longer are we a mind seeking our identity. The search is replaced with an identity that knows and feels all that is to be known.

Namaste,
C.J. and Robert

**If you enjoyed this post, please share with the buttons below.

email Robert: robertcosmar@gmail.com
email CJ: cjheck60porsche@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for sharing this Wonderfull post.
    I Feel into the World at Large & through Inner Knowing & Remembering who I Really AM, I am guided to Being Loving Oneness, in Tune with All That Is. I Am Love.I Am Light. I Am Consciousness. I Am Free. I Am simply me :)
    I Am Peace. I Am That I Am. Om Sai Ram.
    Om Shanti.OM
    Namaste

    ReplyDelete

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog