"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, May 12, 2011

Micah: The Dream/Vision

I had an interesting dream last night -- or maybe it was a vision, I'm not really sure what it was. My other guide, Micah, appeared to me again, after nearly a year since his first appearance. He told me he had something he wanted me to do.

He spread his hand out in front of him and suddenly I could see hundreds of people standing and looking up at us: men, women, and children. They seemed to be very poor and they were dressed shabbily, almost like refugees. Their eyes looked sunken and empty of feeling, their faces were gaunt and they all looked hungry.


Micah then pointed to a huge kettle boiling over a fire to the right of me. He said I was to use the ladle and pour a heaping portion into each person's bowl as they came up to me in the line. When I looked up, a line had formed in front of me and it stretched out as far as I could see.

I dipped the ladle into the boiling kettle and poured a full helping into the bowl of the first man in line. I was stunned. What I had poured into the bowl wasn't a stew or soup at all, but words. Then the man nodded his thanks and walked over to a long row of tables and sat down in one of the chairs. I watched him in awe. He ate from the bowl like he was starving. It was this way with each bowl I filled and for for each person.

I glanced over at Micah and he was nodding -- and then Micah and the dream were gone. I wish he had told me more.

Namaste!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog