"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Friend's Gift

It has been my pleasure to meet someone who has a wonderful gift.  I won't use her name, because she is only beginning to reach out and share.  When she's ready, I will ask her to write something for Knowing Whispers.  Here was her communication with me today:

Hi Catherine,
I have been reading your blogs and feel like I'm not alone anymore. Is the male voice that speaks to me my spirit guide? Most people have said it's just my conscience, but I know the difference. The male voice started after I almost died. I hear the voice when I'm given a vision into the future. Strange huh? I am not afraid anymore and will help others when I'm given a sign.

The last time I heard the voice I was told not to let my friend be alone or he would die. I made my husband stay with him all night and told him not to leave him alone. He said he was fine and left at midnight. A neighbor found my friend dead at 12:15 am. I am having a hard time living with his death because I was told not to leave him alone.

I can't try to hear the voice or ask it to speak. What I do know is that my gift started after I saw the light and was instructed that it wasn't my time. Thank you so much for sharing your gift. Today I am even more of a believer because I have read your words...
Take care

*****************

Hello,
Thank you! I'm so happy you wrote and shared your story with me! Yours is a wonderful gift, and yes, that would be your spirit guide that speaks to you. We all have at least one and all we have to do is listen and hear them with our hearts. What you said is true, sometimes they are mistaken for a "conscience". We are never alone!

I'm so sorry to learn of your friend who passed on. Don't blame yourself. You are learning -- and yes, this was a dear lesson to learn -- but one that taught you, you truly do have the gift of clairvoyance, and maybe more gifts that you will become aware of in time. Embrace the hurt you feel, feel it throughout, let it go and then forgive yourself, okay?

Your guide's voice just comes to you and, as you said, you can't "try" to hear it, it just is. That's true for me, as well. At this time, I can talk to both of mine, although I can't always call them to come to me. There are times when I go weeks without having any contact at all. Talking with your guide may happen for you, too, as you become more comfortable. Everything is as it should be, as Dinahh so often says to me.

I will be posting more and more on my blog about the experiences I've had and those to come. Please keep in touch. I would like to continue our conversations. I am still learning, too, and we can help each other!

Your friend always,
Catherine

Namaste!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog