"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Turning Thoughts Into Things

I spoke to my guide, Micah, again.  This was surprising, because for nearly a year I didn't hear from him at all and now it's been twice within a couple of weeks.  Micah, The Dream/Vision

Micah asked whether I had spent any time thinking about what he showed me in the vision.  I told him I had thought about it, and I even wrote a blog about the vision.  Then I said, "Micah, the vision was very cryptic, and I have a lot of unanswered questions."  As soon as the words were out of my mouth, I regretted them.  I sensed that he, like Dinahh, would tell me to be patient because I already have all of the answers.  But that was not what he said.

Micah asked, "Catherine, what do you feel in your heart?  What did the vision say to you?"

I told him what I felt about the vision.  "Micah, the people in the vision made me feel very sad.  They seemed to be starving and needful of everything -- they had nothing at all, and I could see only a hopelessness in their faces and their sunken eyes.   They were just empty -- empty of all feeling, even empty of all hope.  When I watched them form a line in front of me, it was as if they were expecting something.  You then told me to fill their bowls from the kettle beside me.  When I did, Micah, the pot was full of words, not food."

"This is true, Catherine.  You gave them what they needed.  Go on.  What more did the vision tell you?"

"Micah, when I saw this, I wanted to know what the words said.  Where did the words come from?  Why was I the one to put the words in their bowls?  How did the words form sentences and how did the people understand what the words said?"

"Now I will tell you the same as Dinahh.  You must go to the silence and find your answers, Catherine.  You will find them there, if you will open your heart and listen.  You have come far, but you have far to go, and so much to learn, so much to remember.  Catherine, listen with your heart, not with your mind.  Your thoughts become things.  Be careful what you think."

And then Micah was gone again.

Namaste.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog