"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, January 12, 2013

Announcement of New Book


Introducing ...

The Big Little Book of Whispers, by my partner, Robert S. Cosmar, is now available through Amazon.com!


"The heart speaks in the language of feelings. Words are the tools used to convey them. Big Little Book of Whispers is a book for those whose hearts are open, those who are ready to look into the self.

The Big Little Book of Whispers is a collection of short insights which speak to the heart and reveal the true nature of your inner life. Each insight is a view into that inner life and assists the mind by creating a bridge between intellect and intuition.

For you who are mentally oriented, this book may seem odd, childish, or even silly, but for you who wonder and yearn for more, it will be a gateway to eternity within your soul and heart."
~Robert S. Cosmar
















My Review on Amazon.com:

"There are some who will say my review of Robert's book isn't as valuable as a review by someone else. After all, I am Robert's life partner. I also edited the book, so surely I must be biased. They are entitled to their opinion, however, they would be wrong.

There are well over 2,000 whispers in "Big Little Book of Whispers". When I took on the task of editing this 520-page book, my mind tried to convince me it could be a daunting, tedious experience. It was not. As I began to read, more often than not I found myself lost within each page, the editing forgotten, my mind and heart working together as I felt each word, each whisper, come alive with meaning. 


It took me four readings to finish editing "Big Little Book of Whispers". Each time I began, I found new truths that touched me, like a seed that was sprouting and growing, page by page.

If you are aware, or awakening, this is a book you will cherish. I would give it ten stars ...

CJ Heck"

Another Review:

Hi Robert and CJ, 

Congratulations on the new book! Best wishes for much success in your sharing of truth. Your insights provide the impetus for others to recognize their own inner knowing and begin the journey of exploring their truth.

Lee Johnston 

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog