"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Healing Memory














The Healing Memory

by CJ Heck

The love I am came with me
like a shadow on my heart.

Love flows in and out
and through me,
of this love I am a part.

It whispers to my soul,
it awes and fuels my wonder,
and I seek the memory
of why I came thus under.

This is what my soul agreed:
to help souls be more aware.
Allow the healing energy
to flow from my soul into theirs.

Waiting, waiting, waiting,
I can feel and I can see
vibrations growing stronger
for that healing memory.

Something's coming.
Something wonderful
is coming.


Namaste.



**If you enjoyed this post, please share it!


email Robert:  robertcosmar@gmail.com
email CJ:  cjheck60porsche@gmail.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog