"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, June 25, 2013

You cannot prove truth, you can only become it in awareness

There is nothing to say, but much to share. Nothing can be added to what is shared, because it is not mine. It simply pours out of me, if I allow it, and flows within the cracks and crevices of my consciousness. It baths me with awareness and I am one with it.
It is then that I realize it is not me, but my ego/identity that creates who I think I am. Full of ideas, opinions, and beliefs, I feel false to my native consciousness and false to the truth within. I can play a good game, but when it comes to reality, I fall short of it.
Our ego can act and imagine what it means to be real, but still it is false. Hiding within the mind the ego is only a ghost that haunts the consciousness of those who believe. The ego can say, “I own them till they see me clearly. I am so good at distracting them that they cannot remember who they are.”
The ego’s power is in our need to prove our worth, rather than to accept the simple worthiness of our being. It wants to stand outside the simplicity of our beingness so that what we feel is not as important as what the mind thinks. Who we are is deep within, but our ego cannot accept that. It has to prove we are worthy, rather than to accept that we already naturally are.Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog