"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Friday, July 9, 2010

Zora

“We live in illusion and the appearance of things. There is a reality. We are that reality. When you understand this, you see that you are nothing, and being nothing, you are everything. That is all.” ~Chrisel Kalu Rinpoche

I came across an interesting website yesterday. It had an article called Karmic Badges. The article described how birthmarks and moles can be signs from a past life about things that happened to you and you carry them forward with you into this life. Since I have a huge birthmark on my neck, I asked my spirit guide, Dinahh whether it has any significance from one of my past lives ...

Last night, I had an incredible vision. Again, this one came to me in that twilight area just before drifting off to sleep.

I've found that a vision is different from a dream. In a dream, you just are wherever you are, and with whomever you're with, and you are wherever in your dream you are. With a vision, your blackness in the twilight area changes. The edges begin to sharpen, while a swirling and ethereal light blue fog fills your "view" and then as it dissipates, you can clearly see ...

I saw a woman with long raven-black hair on a reddish-brown horse. They were galloping full-speed down a dusty dirt road through a forest. Her long white dress was billowed in the air behind her, as was her long black hair. Suddenly, something ran into the road in front of the horse and he reared and cried out in terror.

When the woman was thrown to the ground, I instantly knew the woman was me. This was more than a scene in a dream -- this was a vivid memory and I was remembering. I knew with certainty what was about to happen and I steeled myself for the attack of the wolf. When the attack came, I again felt the pain as he tore my throat open. I also knew before I looked down, that I would see my white dress soaked in my own blood.

When the twilight darkness of pre-sleep returned, my spirit guide, Dinahh, was there as he usually appears to me -- a glowing orb. He told me the large brown birthmark I wore on my neck since birth was a mark I carried here with me from the past life I had remembered. He explained that with our becoming aware, we have the ability to remember the beings we really are and through however many past lives.

"Good, Zora, you have remembered. That is very good. I will leave you now."

I again thanked Dinahh and, as he left, I sat up, unable to go back to sleep because of the powerful memory I had relived. Then I remembered something else. Dinahh had called me ... Zora.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog