"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Monday, July 19, 2010

A Vision of Souls

The night before last, I had another vision just before drifting off to sleep. The funny thing is, (not ha ha funny -- more like ironic), the last thing I wrote in my status area at facebook before heading off to bed was this saying, "The best thing about sleep is that fleeting moment when you are just between asleep and awake. There, you can talk with the universe. There, you can fly away to the stars. There, anything, everything, is possible. Night night. CJ"

It's true. Within that space between asleep and awake, anything and everything IS possible.

The vision came into my view slowly, like billowy clouds, pushing the blackness aside. But before the blackness was actually gone, I could see dotted within the entire panaramic space, millions of glowing orbs, millions of them, in the blackness. I seemed to be floating and moving along very high above them because they appeared small below and flitting here and there, cavorting like large bumble bees in different directions -- fast, very fast.

Like the other times I've traveled there, I am earthly aware of smoothly, gently floating along, moving as though I am the air itself as I go into another different world somewhere 'out there'. As I float, or fly along, I feel light-hearted and euphoric. (The closest thing I ever felt here on earth to this was when my dentist used to use gas for filling a tooth. He put the mask over my face and told me to breathe deeply in and out and it brought a similar euphoria).

Then there's a feeling of a whole body caress that I always move through and it's then when I become totally and completely surrounded in emotion. There's such an incredible feeling of peace and joy and overwhelming love -- like I am the love, and love is me. It literally surrounds me, envelops me, and flows into and out of me.

The view of the glowing orbs in the darkness slowly drifted away and in it's place, I was looking down at the most beautiful Garden of Eden sort of scenery I have ever seen. The colors were vivid and lovely and I could see the lush green below of a vast meadow with tall grass -- but to my right and below, was a sheer and deep drop off. As far as I could see ahead of me was the stunning beauty to the left, and the straight knife-edge of cliff and its sheer drop off as it stretched into the distance before me. I could see way down into the drop off, because it was bright, like a sunny day. At the very bottom of this deep chasm was a river of some kind, not of sparkling clear water, but a thicker flowing liquid of semi-transparent green.

As I looked down upon this new scene, I suddenly could see faceless people, hundreds of thousands of them, a few at a time, quiet and motionless coming out of the sides of the sheer walls of the cliff and falling down into the flowing green river and it swallowed them. Again, this was happening all along the wall of the cliff below me and out as far ahead as my eyes could see. They didn't seem to be in terror because they weren't screaming -- they weren't making any sound at all. There was only silence as they methodically came out of the wall and fell down, down, down to disappear into the flowing green.

I felt a wave of sadness, and a feeling of regret, as I watched this happen. I tried to see their faces, but there were none, only people, quiet souls, falling into the green river.

I saw Dinahh, my spirit guide, when the scene once again faded to blackness. I asked him to please explain to me what I had seen! What had they done to bring them to such an ending? I told him I had felt sadness and regret and yet I heard nothing, felt no fear coming from them, and I could see no faces. Was this hell?

Dinahh told me, as he had on so many other occasions, "Zora, you ask too many questions. You have all of the answers to your questions there inside of you. Put all of your thoughts aside, close off your mind and open your heart. Be one again with the love, the peace and the joy. Let them flow through you and into you in the quiet, go into your nothingness, and then into your memory. There you will remember. There you will find your answers."

I am still learning and admittedly, at times, frustration is the only emotion I am able to reach. I was unable to regain those feelings after the vision and, after a while, I fell asleep. It wasn't until yesterday afternoon just before Dinahh again came to me, that I was finally able to reconnect with my feelings in the nothingness and be in the quiet.

What I had seen in my vision had been shown to me in symbolism. I had gone to what I am going to call the Plane of Souls. (Dinahh later confirmed this). The faceless people I saw falling out of the walls of the chasm and disappearing into the green river were the souls of people who, at the end of their life on earth (in their earth death), were still asleep in their awareness. This is why I saw no faces. This is why I felt the sadness. The regret I had felt had been for what might have been. The river was only recycling (for lack of a better word) them. The glowing orbs I had seen first in the vision was those people as individual souls again, before returning to earth in their next incarnation. I had remembered this and I was amazed at the clarity in which I could remember.

I relayed all of this to Dinahh when he came to me. He told me my explanation was oversimplified, of course, but I had done well. Yes, this is what I had been shown. This is what I was to remember. Then he told me why I had been shown the vision.

Dinahh: "Zora, Catherine, you have a purpose here. Both you and Robert have a purpose -- together. We (the entire universe) have given you each other in love to take care of your human needs. You have much to do together. You will work with us to write what we will tell you and what we will show you in your spiritual consciousness. Everything is changing -- we must reach more souls on their human plane, teach them to open their hearts, teach them to feel the love, be one with us and to feel our energy flow through them. We must teach them that to BE in their nothingness is to be where they will find their answers. They must learn to hear our whispers. We are here to help. We have always been here for them. We are here. We are here. Zora, you have done well. I will go now."

I thanked Dinahh, once again ...
Namaste
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog