"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

A Letter from The Heart

I received the most wonderful letter yesterday from a good friend of mine. It touched me very deeply and I would like to share it with you. I have not included her name, and I have omitted just a couple of things here and there, because I want to protect her privacy.

"Sometimes, Cathy, your writings feel like you are writing directly to me, especially "Questions on Enlightenment, and Guide to Spirit Guides".

I wanted to tell you that I was able to open my heart and have a meaningful "dream". My dream began with me outside in the dark, however, the sky consumed everything and it was full of stars. It didn't seem like there was any one spot without a star. Then, along side me, there was someone in a long white gown. His head and feet were in the dark shadows, so I could not tell if it was male or female. It was not scary at all, but tranquil. The white gown was actually glowing brightly, just like a star. And there was a large gold-ish star which covered most of the front of his gown. I say his, because maybe there is no distinct sex. ??? He kept showing me the star with his hands. You know, gesturing to the star. I just watched. Finally, in a very soft voice, he said, "This is my name, STAR". ((( Ding! )))

So, I hope this is my spirit guide. I have not had any other "dreams". I think, as you say, they only give us as much information as they feel we can handle. And ... So far, I have not been able to clear my mind at night and relax enough to open up to more. Too many things going on during the day right now. But I am hopeful that I can learn more.

I know my spirit guide has been there all along. I could sense it. I think that I was scared that an "ugly" spirit might come to me instead of my spirit quide. So I kept him at bay.

I know that I do not have the intense gift that you have. But I do love to hear all about your conversations and trips with Dinahh. And I want to thank you for helping me get this far.

P.S. I am not good at writing my thoughts or actually telling them either. I hope you can make some sense of all this."


Here is the reply I sent to my friend:

"... it was so exciting to read your message -- thank you so much for writing to tell me. I disagree, my friend, you have a lovely way of writing and you've described your experience perfectly! I'm so happy to hear my blog is touching you -- this is exactly what Dinahh has been hoping for, to reach those who are ready and aware -- and you are!

You have met your spirit guide, Star! I'm thrilled and so excited for you. Now you can begin to work with Star -- you have an agreement with Star, made from before your birth, as to what you will do with him for the good of humanity -- I can't tell you how excited and happy this makes me feel, for you!

Don't worry about being able to relax enough ... that will also come. The hard part is done -- you've met Star! As far as whether you have my "intense gift" ... that isn't true, hun. Everyone has gifts just waiting for them when they become aware, they may only be different for each of us, that's all.

I have a friend that I met through Bob, and she was a channel -- her spirit guide, Neuvelle, actually came through her and she spoke to groups where people would ask him questions. I don't have that kind of gift -- I'm glad, actually.

What I have with Dinahh is wonderful. I'm becoming more and more able to speak to him whenever I need to, even during the day, and that's new. See, like you, I'm newly aware -- shoot, I'm new to most of the things Dinahh has me write about! (smiling)

Welcome spirit guide, Star! We have to keep in touch now more than ever. I do hope you will consider writing for my blog now!! We can relay twice as much information to people who need and want to know, those who have a hunger to hear about awareness and this journey we're all on!

Thank you so much for sharing!
Namaste and love,
Cathy


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog