"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, July 8, 2010

Door to the Universe

I was involved in a spiritual discussion the other day at Facebook. Somewhere within the conversation, one of the members said they had been searching in vain for "the door to the universe".

Granted, I'm new to all of this, but based on my own experience with my spirit guide, Dinahh, as well as the other plane he took me to somewhere 'out there' on a number of occasions -- I certainly wasn't aware there ever was a door to the universe. I sure didn't see one. So, I argued the point with the man in the conversation at Facebook. He argued right back that there was a door and he wanted to find it. He seemed to be feeling like the door was being denied to him.

Not wanting to argue further about something I wasn't 100% sure of, I bowed out of the conversation. I decided I should do some investigating, both online, and through Dinahh. I was going to get to the bottom of this purported "door to the universe".

I Googled "Door to the Universe" and this is what I found -- one website chronicled the following two doorways:

Doorway to The Universe

Jerry: "My experience here has been fantastic! I believe I have actually been through the doorway, traveling into another dimension past the universe." On November 11th, 1998 at about 10 pm Kathy Wills and others in attendance witnessed Jerry Wills vanish for a short time. Upon his return, Jerry described his experience as a voyage beyond time and space and past the known universe to a place where the universe is kept in balance by a supreme presence. Although it is impossible to validate what happened when Jerry vanished, it is certain that he was gone for a short time.

There have been those who have witnessed powerful events here - unexplainable events that have frightened them. For example, tall men, sometimes preceded by or accompanied by glowing blue or orange balls of light, have been seen walking through or appearing near the doorway (glowing ). These have been seen continuing on to the shore of Lake Titicaca or some other undisclosed location. On other occasions, figures have been seen to return to the doorway and silently vanish. For those who live here, there is no question who these visitors are. Legends tell them clearly it is the return of ancient gods.

Examining the doorway and the outcropping of rock it is placed upon reveals nothing more than the obvious. This unusual rock outcropping is roughly 60' thick, jutting upward like the fin on a fish, to a height of about 40.' A portion of the "cliff wall" has been prepared to a smooth surface. To the left and right of the doorway there are semi circular indented columns that go almost to the top of the wall. In the middle is the doorway - small in comparison to the wall, yet large enough for a "normal" sized individual to almost stand upright in (I use the term normal here because I am almost 7’ tall). The doorway is indented about 8". The interesting thing about the shape of the doorway is its footer. There are two obvious places that have been smoothed and indented. The spacing is exactly right if you were to kneel before the doorway as if in prayer. At the exact place you would rest your forehead, if you were to lean forward, is a cupped depression. Otherwise, this is solid stone with the doorway exactly oriented and opening to the West.


A Second Door to the Universe!

High in the Peruvian Andes in the rarefied air at over 13,000 feet on a wind swept plateau, lost to time and the ages, is Marca Huasi. Little known and less seen, this place is "suspended between heaven and earth," almost defying description, though some have tried.

There are many recorded instances of strange occurrences and happenings in this area. Lots of UFO's and "travelers" are seen here. The area and the immediate location of the "doorway" enable groups of people to move through "time" as it seems rather than just individuals as does The Doorway of Aramu Muru. Both these doors are special places and have the effect of raising ones consciousness to higher levels. Certainly, one has to have their consciousness already raised to certain levels or they may not experience anything. This place is not for the weak or those with any fear!


When Robert came home for lunch, I ran all of this by him. I asked him about these "doorways" I had found online. He wasn't at all surprised. He described them as being energy centers, or vortexes. He told me there was also one supposedly in Sonoma, Arizona. Those who have been there say the energy fields are such that they allow a faster communication for spiritual experiences to happen with the universe.

Hmmm ... and I thought Robert was going to debunk the whole doorway issue.

I knew now that I would need to talk with Dinahh. If anyone could tell me about the door or doorways, he could.

Dinahh told me, once again, that I ask too many questions. He said that I had all of the answers here inside me. We all do. He said to open my heart and feel the love, feel the energy flowing through me, and if I listened to my heart, the answer to my question would be there -- all I had to do was to remember.

What I learned was that we can use, but don't really need, energy centers or vortexes to commune with God and the universe -- because we are all a part of the same vast universe -- we are all connected as one, our souls are merely here on this planet gaining human experience before returning home again. As we become more and more aware of who it is we really are, and have always been, we are then able to remember more -- and as we become more aware, we can at any time travel to and from our other spiritual planes of existence ... without any door.

The universe simply ... IS. It's there for anyone and everyone because we are all a part of it. The very same spiritual energy flows right through the universe to everything and everyone in it.

Thank you again, Dinahh ... I'm learning, I'm learning.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog