"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, July 1, 2010

Something's Coming:

Something's coming, something big. Can you feel it? Can you sense it? The whole world is changing, becoming more and more aware. I sense the love and vibration. I'm not sure why that is happening now, but I long to be part of this new direction. We have to open our hearts and listen; feel the energy flowing through us; hear the spiritual whispers and dare to heed them.

I've spoken to so many people the past few days who feel this same sense of change coming. It's all still so new to me, but whatever the heck (no pun intended) it is, I feel it, too.

I've asked those who've contacted me to please share their experiences by allowing me to post them here, but there's still an undercurrent of fear that surrounds sharing. Why is that? For whatever reason, I believe God and the Universe are reaching out to the masses and whispering, waking us, teaching us to love, to remember. Ours is not to question, but to hear with our hearts.

Talk to me, people.
Hugs,
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog