"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Karmic Badges

A few days ago, I ran across an interesting blog. The writer, Lisa Barretta, had written an amazing article about Karmic Badges. She described them as birthmarks and moles that we bring to this life from a previous lifetime.

Since I have a rather large birthmark on my neck, I asked my spirit guide, Dinahh, if he could tell me about it. The very next day, I posted a blog describing an incredible vision I had the night before: (Zora: Friday, July 9, 2010).

The article about Karmic Badges made such an impression on me that I've decided to share it with you today. So, reprinted from Lisa's blog and with her permission ...

Karmic Badges:
Birthmarks, Moles and Phobias
Vivid Life Blog: http://vividlife.me.uk/ultimate/
by Lisa Barretta


Did you know that birthmarks, moles and phobias can hold clues to past life experiences?

Sometimes we carry the physical mark of a past karmic debt or emotional memory into other lifetimes. The energetic or soul memory, encoded into the energy grid of our energetic spirit body, can actually manifest the physical form of the soul memory vibration by leaving a birthmark. The energy molecules take on the shape and form of the vibrational frequency associated with the mortal wound or trauma that the person experienced in another incarnation. Birthmarks and physical deformities are considered karmic badges that give us a clue to our past lives.

The scars of trauma that our soul carries forward from one life to the next manifests as marks on the body and in a subtle way resonate with an encoded cellular memory. It is believed that some who have port-wine birthmarks have often been the victim of a past life fire, while other birthmarks can show where we were wounded. I have a birthmark on my back shoulder blade, representative of where I was stabbed in the back. I past life regression confirmed that I was attacked by a Viking warrior as I sat in the scriptorium of a monastery, copying ancient script by hand during the Dark Ages. That may explain why I hate when anyone stands behind me while I am writing. Listening to recordings of monks chanting always seems familiar and connects me to the memory of the emotional feeling of mysticism.

It is an Oriental belief that certain moles hold past life clues and are also very foretelling of your fate. A mole on the face can mean a happy, cheerful disposition while a mole on the back can mean a life filled with burdens. A mole situated on the tummy area means smooth sailing while a mole on the chest signifies a lot of happiness. Moles on the feet show travel while moles on the hand can pertain to a certain talent. Are moles clues to the karma that we need to rebalance or to the secret fates that await us?

Certain phobias and aversions are also associated with past life soul memory. People who have been hanged or beheaded will often have chronic neck problems or hate anything tight around their neck. Some who have died in childbirth may find that they have difficulty conceiving children or have an aversion to having children. Past life trauma can leave us with fears and phobias like the one I have of large birds. I was beheaded during the 1500s for sorcery and my head was put on a post at the entrance gates to the city and – you guessed it – the birds pecked at my flesh. To this day I fear large birds because the energetic impression is strongly encoded into my soul memory.

Past life readings and regressions are an excellent way to connect, confirm and possibly resolve conflict and trauma from the past. Look to your body for the physical clues pointing to significant past life experiences and also recognize why some unexplained dislike or phobias may have originated many life times ago.

It is very liberating to honor from where we came because it opens the roads for where we are going.

About Lisa:
Lisa Barretta is an artist, psychic reader, and certified Reiki practitioner. After receiving her first set of tarot cards at age of 14, Lisa began studying divination and astrology while honing her own innate psychic skills. Over the past 30 years she has developed her client base strictly by word-of-mouth. Her worldwide list of clients now spans the United States, United Kingdom and the Middle East.

The Street-Smart Psychic’s Guide to Getting a Good Reading (Llewellyn, November 2009) is her first book. Please feel free to check out her website at: http://www.thestreetsmartpsychic.com/


Thank you, Lisa!
Namaste!
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog