"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Friday, July 30, 2010

Micah

"At times of writing I never think what I have said before. My aim is not to be consistent with my previous statements on a given question, but to be consistent with truth as it may present itself to me at a given moment. The result has been that I have grown from truth to truth." ~Mahatma Gandhi

I haven't had any whispers or contact with Dinahh for several days now. I've also not been sleeping very well. Robert seems to believe that these two things are connected. He said from time to time, the universe makes little tweaks in our energy fields so we can communicate better with our spirit guides, to receive their whispers even clearer. Whether that's true, or not, I don't really know. I do know, I miss my exchanges with Dinahh.

The funny thing is, the last time I heard anything from Dinahh, was the night before I began my third blog, the Memoirs From Nam blog. Dinahh visited me in the twilight, just before I drifted off to sleep, and introduced me to another spirit guide, a second. This spirit guide was introduced to me as "Micah". Again, I am spelling it the way it sounded to me. The last part of Dinahh's name is always stressed and held longer, so I added another "h" to the end of his name. With Micah, both syllables are about the same length when spoken.

When I have written for the Memoirs blog, it's Micah whose whispers I hear with guidance. This has caused me to believe that I was right when I sensed that I was somehow spiritually guided to begin the blog for Vietnam vets. I further believe that the purpose for it is healing, both for the vets, and surprisingly, for me, since I am a Vietnam widow. If you haven't had a chance to visit the new blog, and you would like to, here is the URL:  Memoirs From Nam

In the interim, before I hear from Dinahh again, I still intend to write about things that I experience. Last night, for example. I had the craziest dream. It was all about water, which is usually related to your emotions or deep feelings.

I was in my car, having just finished an author school visit, and I was on my way home. Suddenly, it was storming wildly and the rain was pouring down in torrents. To my left was a very wide river and, as the rain came down, the river rose up and over the road and became rapids, carrying me and the car with it downriver.

Eventually, the car came to rest along a bank at the foot of a hill which led up to a house. The storm was finally gone, as were the rapids, and the river was again smooth. A kind family came out of their house and invited me inside. As we had dinner, they told me of several problems they were dealing with as a family. Miraculously, I was able to help them with each problem and, as it is with dreams, when it was time to leave, my car was outside in the driveway and I got in and drove away.

I have no ideas right now about what the dream meant ... or if it meant anything. I only know if what Robert said is true, my emotions will go through some sort of turmoil, and end with being helpful to someone. Sounds good in theory ... I'm open to ideas from all.

Namaste!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog