"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, July 4, 2010

Astrological Insights into CJ

Your moment of awakening can come to you at any time, and through any person. Therefore, honor all times and all people, for the moment of your deliverance may be at hand. There will be more than one such moment in your life. Indeed, your life has been created to bring you just such moments.~Neale Donald Walsch

Astrological Insights into CJ
by Robert S. Cosmar


Cathy has asked me to write a blog from my perspective, as an astrologer, as to why she has had this visitation from her spirit guide, Dinahh. She asked me, were there indicators of her awakening to this experience showing in her horoscope?

Astrology is not only able to forecast predictable events, but more importantly, it can detail changes in your inner psychological, emotional and spiritual states, as well. I personally prefer the latter to the former of prediction, as a person's growth in awareness is more important than the probabilities of predictions. Predictions are never absolute!

Without going deep into the language of astrology, let me say that from what I saw in her chart, Cathy was prepared for this visitation from Dinahh at birth. It simply took the right time for it to happen, and her time was now. She is naturally inward-directed and creatively sensitive. Her psychology is better suited to spiritual or imaginative persuits and she likes a certain amount of solitude.

What I have found interesting is, for someone that does not have a background in metaphysics, she has a natural child-like curiosity and an inclination for experiences that go well beyond her mind. She acknowledges what she feels without judgment or critical analysis. She has maintained her trust and love of life, despite the normal heartaches we all experience along the way. She is very forgiving and resilient.

I have been fortunate to have had a close relationship with another spiritually sensitive woman earlier in my life and that experience has made it easy for me to see Cathy's growth in this inner relationship. I don't always know how or why I know what she is experiencing, but I do. In some ways, I suppose, I act as a mirror or a sounding board for her inner experiences. Her ability to let go or surrender her mind to her feelings is the key to why she is able to have a contact with deeper layers of her consciousness to where Dinahh is able to make contact.

The more she cultivates this inner love and trust the more real his presence will be felt. It is a relationship with the deeper parts of her being that she is cultivating now, an awakening to her totality. This is something that we all are capable of, when the time is right, and we have evolved far enough to allow it to happen.

It is this combination of risking love and daring to explore intimacy within herself and our relationship that have opened her heart sufficiently to create a safe haven for this contact with Dinahh to occur. Love is essential if a person is to grow in deep awareness, both of self and others. I am proud of her and her commitment to both.

Namaste!
Robert (Magic Man) Cosmar

Should you care to talk with me further about astrology or events occurring in your life, please email me at robertcosmar@gmail.com or
visit my blog: Magic Man's Astrology

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog