"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, July 29, 2010

Unexpectedly Finding Love

Unexpectedly Finding Love
(continued from yesterday)
by Robert Cosmar



When I got Cathy's (CJ) return email about the multi-year reunion, I was both delighted and surprised. I had not seen her in nearly fifty years. My last memory of her was as a young girl of about eleven, sitting in the back seat of my parents car, basically avoiding me. This was the first time I had been that close to a GIRL. I was only nine or so, and I was hypnotized by her deep crystal-blue eyes. I didn't know what love was and I was too young to be aroused by an eleven year old girl, but I was attracted for some reason.

Her email was a confirmation that she liked the way I was addressing people through my emails, with my heart. I felt delighted, because when I contacted her a few years earlier on her website for children, she seemed concerned that I was into astrology and did not approve. This time, it was different. I felt something in her email that touched me, an energy. Was it my imagination or my heart saying I was ready now? I don't know, but as time unfolded and the reunion got closer, the emails got more honest. At first, she didn't want to get closer. For weeks we played email tag and we teased each other about the inexplicable recognition we felt, and being drawn together by something we didn't recognize at that time.

The magic of our relationship lies in the fact that it's been almost effortless. The sharing, the giving and even the love-making are effortless, natural and fulfilling. A flame of love lives in us and we nourish it and encourage it every day. Yes, we have our squabbles and disagreements, but the love is there, always watching, guiding and encouraging us to be even more honest, more vulnerable, and even more giving by sharing the good and the fearful of our individual selves with each other. The love then creates an even higher experience. It's almost like a third party is always with us protecting us from ourselves, our minds, the doubts, fears and even our ignorance.

Cathy and I are NOT spiritual gurus or holier-than-thou people. We're just two average people who have struggled, survived and eventually were "found" by love and given a chance to grow into more of it. This is the message and vision I'm sharing with you in this blog. Love is looking for you and it WILL find you, when you are ready. Love has a vision for you and that vision includes others. Ignorance of love is not your destiny or your heritage. You'll know this when you heed the whispers in your own heart.

Cathy and I talk daily, cuddle, spoon at night, and make love when we feel the need for a deeper sharing. It's very easy to hold her hand, kiss her and show natural affection, both in private and public. Our life together is like a ballet -- an effortless coordination of motion and harmony that creates an atmosphere where balance exists and an almost poetic harmony shields us. We know that LOVE is not just a word or a physical and emotional phenomena. We realize it's a gift, a blessing, and a precious responsibility to be cultivated and shared.

Our story is to inspire and give you hope that the universe is listening. It's calling together all of us who are ready to build a new world from the heart outward. It will happen, as the world awakens to what is real and natural and beneficial.

Spiritual partnership is where the universe is leading us. It's a partnership to re-create the world we live in. Step by step and one by one as we awaken to the love we all are, it will reveal what is true for each of us. No person can give you this, it's buried inside you until you choose to remember it. Until that time, we'll try and fail, stumble and fall, but we're not falling without reason. It's only our ignorance that is being tested and falling, as well as misinformation and programming. It's all the stuff we've been told, sold and forced to accept from childhood. Don't hate the lessons or fear them. In the conflict you'll learn and remember that you do know and understand what has to be done. You are divine spiritual beings having an earthly experience to become AWARE and to REMEMBER all that you are and have been.

I want to reassure you that you're not stumbling around without purpose. The big question is -- are you listening to the whispers? Do you have the courage to change? You'll know when the time is right -- you'll feel it and it'll be filled with love and a partnership with life, not against it, or your true natures.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog