"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Spiritual Awakening

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. ~Carl Jung

The awareness I've been experiencing is so wonderful. I've learned so much from my spirit guide, Dinahh, since he first appeared to me in a dream in March as a tiny, wrinkled old man. After three different visits from him in that form, he then showed himself to me as a glowing orb of light. When I asked him why he had come as the little old man, he explained that it was someone I could accept at that time and not be frightened. He was probably right. Even the little old man frightened me, at first.

On his first visit to me, in a dream, I remember asking him who he was and why he was sitting on my back steps. He told me his name was Dinahh. He said I had much to learn and he was going to teach me. He also told me I ask too many questions and besides, I already had all of the answers to everything here inside of me.

On the second visit from Dinahh, when I asked him why he had come to me, he told me he had always been with me. Now it was time for me to awaken and to remember (he stretched this word out, softly). I didn't know what he was talking about, but I had no reason not to believe him.

I've always had what I called whispers, even as a child, things that I would "see" in a dream, things that would actually happen. I just didn't know where they came from. Mama always called what I had, my "gift", even though I didn't always think of them in quite that way and mostly kept them to myself so I wouldn't be teased. Mama also had them, and her mother, and now, a couple of my daughters also share the gift.

I have shared many of those whispers from my life in other blogs. There have also been several dreams I've written about here in my blog, dreams that actually turned out to be visions. What I am learning about these things is that there is a difference between them.

A whisper is something you get while you are awake. It can come from a spirit guide, or an angel (yes, Dinahh told me we do have guardian angels). A whisper tells you to take a different route to work and you find out later there was an accident on your normal route. A whisper tells you to call someone and when you do, you find out they were just thinking of you because they needed you. I had a whisper once that told me I'd better leave early for work because I would have a flat tire ... I did.

A different kind of a whisper, the kind I've mostly had in my life, is an intuitive or precognitive whisper. For me, it always happens in a dream. I've written about them in my blogs, too. With those, you "see" an event that hasn't happened and, in time, it does.

Lately, what I have been experiencing is a series of visions. These happen in that twilight area, just before sleep, or in a dream. Sometimes, I've needed to discuss them with Robert, just to make sure they are what they seem to be. The last one of these was two nights ago.

Just as I was starting to drift off to sleep, a pale blue, glowing cloud/mist flooded my closed-eyed black 'screen'. It floated awhile, then congealed into my house on the right, and into a person on the left, who was standing in my yard. What I could 'see' was then a glowing light blue person and my house, but there was something like an arm in a diagonal direction across the whole scene. I couldn't see the entire house or yard because of it.

The next morning when I asked Robert about it, he kept saying "Interesting". He said the glowing and the light blue color was very good. It signified spiritual awareness. The person was most probably me, and the house was obviously our house. He thought the 'arm' in the way was telling me that I was becoming spiritually aware, or maybe signifying my growing spiritual awakening -- either way, he felt it was probably saying I still had a lot to learn.

I was glad to hear his explanation ... I had been afraid it had been a whisper of precognition, one telling me our house would burn down or something.

Hugs, CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog