"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Moving Things Around

I've written several blogs over the past few months about some happenings that I have considered strange. For those of you who haven't read those particular blogs yet, they involved the (unobserved by me) movement of some heavy objects in my house and the sudden lighting up of some battery-operated Christmas candles that I had stored on a shelf just inside my basement door.

Since the events all happened by themselves and at about the time I began this journey into awareness -- before my spirit guide, Dinahh, first appeared -- I later assumed that Dinahh had been behind them, to "announce" his coming presence in my life. Boy was I wrong ...

Sunday afternoon, Robert and I were upstairs changing into workout gear so we could head to the gym. As we came down the stairs, we noticed that our 24" x 18" glass and wood-encased clock was on the floor below the oak slant-top desk where it had hung on the wall above. The glass front was not broken. It was lying on the floor beside the inner piece with the clock face and, beside them were the wooden pieces for the case, all laid out on the rug.

Robert and I looked at each other blankly. "Hmmm ... Is Dinahh at it again?" I asked.

As we picked up the pieces and set them aside to reassemble later, Robert answered, "No, Babe, I think the nail must have given way. You should probably use a stronger nail."

I went over to the wall to look -- the nail, a very strong nail, was still solidly there. I made a mental note to ask Dinahh about the clock, and about all of the other strange things, the next time I had a visit from him. It had been a couple of weeks since we last visited, but he always seemed to have other things for me to learn or understand so I never had the chance to ask him before. That chance came yesterday.

I was up very early on Monday, 5:00. After getting a few things done online and around the house, I decided to nap for while at 8:00. Sure enough, Dinahh showed up. He said, "So, we are ready to learn today then, Catherine?"

I told him I was, but first I wanted to ask him something. I asked why he moved things around and did things like he did, beginning with the lit Christmas candles on the shelf on the basement landing and then yesterday (Sunday), the clock.

Dinahh told me he was not permitted to interfere on this plane by doing such things. His purpose was to guide and teach and further my awareness. He wanted me to also write about our visits. Besides, he told me I had sent him those messages ... "Messages?" I asked incredulously. "What messages?"

He answered, "Of course, Catherine. Your message yesterday told me it was time. You were ready now to proceed."

"Wait, wait, wait," I said shaking my head, "I know I didn't do that stuff. I was downstairs when that huge mirror over the dresser landed on the floor with a lamp standing on it. Robert and I heard nothing! That mirror took two of us to lift and put back onto the nail on the wall! We would have heard it fall! Besides, I didn't even know you then. Why would I send a message like that to someone I didn't yet know?"

Dinahh spoke again. "Catherine, each was a message to me that I received. You were beginning to "see", not clearly, but you were getting the images and the messages I was sending to you in your sleep. Do you remember?"

I told him that in a dream a few months ago, it was true, I had almost been able to see a large eye. And then in another dream, I saw a little old man in a white robe sitting on my back porch, which was actually Dinahh as he first appeared to me.

Dinahh told me the lit candles represented my clarity. I wasn't able to see clearly what he was sending me so he had understood my message with the candles.

I was still dumbfounded. Then he explained the mirror on the floor with the lamp on top of it, which happened a few weeks after he and I had begun his visitations with me. He told me the mirror represented my desire to see deeper into myself and to become more aware. He understood that message, as well.

He told me this was a special gift and this gift had been with me always. I asked him why the gift had to be so destructive -- mirrors on the floor, clocks in pieces -- also on the floor! He said it was undeveloped yet and that was the only reason. I picked up on the word "always" just then. I asked him what he meant by always. What else did I ever do that was even close to this?

Here is where he really blew me away ... Dinahh took me into the past. I was suddenly back in time, sitting on my navy blue sofa in the TV room, and the TV was on with sports, and my three daughters were ten, twelve, and fourteen. I remembered the day vividly -- it was the day we thought the house was haunted. Wait, I'll tell you about it.

Report cards had been sent home and my ex was very dissatisfied with the grades. I had forgotten how abusive he could be, and on this particular evening, he was red-faced and shouting at each of them about their grades. In the middle of the name-calling and finger-pointing, a baby cried loudly upstairs. We were stunned into silence at first, and then I watched as all three girls ran up the stairs to investigate. Of course, when they got upstairs, they found nothing, but each found other reasons to stay upstairs and away from their dad's temper.

Still in his rage, he then turned his attention to me. Within two minutes, I saw the dial on the TV set zoom through all of the channels going up with a furious click-click-click. The the dial reversed directions just as suddenly and raced through the channels going down in the opposite direction. Then it happened again and again. Silence. His rage was then aimed at the TV set ... and right then, I returned to the present time.

Dinahh told me that I had done those things, too. My maternal instinct had protected the girls and then I had affected the TV to divert his attention again, this time away from me.

At this point, my oldest daughter called my cell phone and woke me. Up until I had this visit from Dinahh, I was finally beginning to feel like I wasn't in the Twilight Zone.

Any thoughts, people?


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog