"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Book Review: Unexpected Miracles

Today's blog is going to be devoted to a book I'm reading -- it's that good -- I'm not done reading it and yet I'm already recommending it to anyone with an interest in spiritual awareness.

The book is wonderful: "Unexpected Miracles, The Gift of Synchronicity and How to Open It", is written by a Ph.D., by the name of David Richo.

The book is filled with stories and examples, and combining insights from psychology, religion, and poetry, Unexpected Miracles shows how synchronicity -- a meaningful coincidence -- works in daily life, in dreams, and in our imagination. It helps us not only to recognize synchronicity, but to cultivate these wonderfully unexpected and perfectly normal spiritual events.

I had heard about synchronicity, but I never really knew what it meant until I began to read this book. Dr. Richo is a gifted writer. He takes this concept and brings it to full life. His work is thorough, creative, and thought-provoking. His intellect and humor run through each page as he explains what synchronicity is, giving poignant examples you can recognize from your own everyday life. I've learned already that when we recognize and say "yes" to these "unexpected miracles," we begin to further awaken spiritually, grow psychologically, and even better understand our purpose in life.

I've already begun to recognize many synchronicities that I've experienced and, after I finish the book, I'll talk about some of them -- I will also invite you to share yours.

Enjoy your day!
Hugs,
CJ

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog