"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Monday, December 27, 2010

The Journey Thus Far

I've learned many things on this journey to awareness, and so far, it's been exciting, too. What's been the most surprising is, it hasn't taken any work at all -- no books, no studying, no tests, and certainly no tuition.   Just learning how to be vulnerable and share, and a man I love and who loves me taking a simple journey together in this human experience -- and it's been so rewarding.

We have so much about self and the universe to discover, and the beauty of it is, all we have to do is allow it.  The true discovery has only to be remembered.  The answers to all of our questions are already here, inside -- it's like we were pre-programmed with truth, knowledge and love.  Then we come here and spend our whole lives either forgetting what it is we know or being taught that what we think we know is wrong.  The reality is, we are a deep and bottomless well of knowledge and when our thirst grows strong enough and we finally drink from that well, everything we know, everything we brought with us becomes crystal clear.

Like most people, I've spent a lifetime looking outside myself for strength and confidence and, yes, answers.  I've made a lot of wrong choices and more than a few mistakes, but I have learned from them.  What this journey is teaching me is that the strength and confidence and answers were here within me all the while -- it was all here, all the time, and all I had to do was remember.

I've enjoyed my journey thus far -- finding my center in the silence, setting aside mind and ego, and meeting the real me, the me I was meant to be and truly am.

Namaste

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog