"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Awe and Wonder: Life

I don't always write every day, and I know I should -- and when I do write, I have a tendency to talk mostly about experiences I've had or lessons I've learned. I don't share enough about what I feel inside: a tremendous sense of awe and wonder about the incredible journey I'm on -- and with everything in me, I want you to feel the awe and wonder, too.

Life is so sweet, so awesome! We're surrounded by its magic every day, if we'll only sense it and allow it in. We're constantly whispered to, protected by, and helped along by our guidance. There's an incredible energy flowing through you -- sense it, welcome it in -- you can almost feel how powerful you truly are, and how far you can reach.

It's easy to lose sight of these truths, particularly living in a world that wants to insist that we're limited, aging creatures, stuck somewhere between luck and fate. But people, that just isn't so! We do have the power to change things. As long as we remember that our problems don't own us, and as soon as we realize that, the problems lose their control over us and we can move forward again.

At times, I know, life can seem hard. But we make it seem even harder than it actually is by believing everything that we've been taught, by our limited thinking, by having low expectations, and by failing to see ourselves as we really are: infinite beings of light and love, adventurers of life, navigating our way through the paths we've chosen, and just being human -- loving, living, and sharing, with eternity stretched out before us and the power of our thoughts to shape who we are and who we want to become, if we'll only listen to the whispers, our guidance, and believe in the magic around us.

Life really is like a watermelon -- just grab it and take a bite -- savor the awe and wonder!  Taste its sweetness!
Namaste.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog