"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Friday, April 29, 2011

Know and Remember

As some of you already know, yesterday I went to the hospital for some minor surgery. Nothing bad, really, and it went very well. I'm sore today and resting, mostly, but what I want to write about is the night before my surgery.

Like most people, I tossed and turned a lot. All I could think about was having to be at the hospital at 5:30 a.m. and what I had to be there for. I'm certainly no pain pansy -- I've had three C-sections and my lower jaw realigned to correct TMJ -- but no one wants to go somewhere and then say, "Okay, I'm here. Go ahead, hurt me." Well, maybe a professional UFC MMA fighter does, but NOT me.  Yes, I was apprehensive ... I don't know how many times I looked at the alarm clock and told myself, "Hey, GO TO SLEEP, Dummy!"   The alarm was set for 4:30 and it was already 1:32.

Then suddenly I saw the familiar light blue fog behind my closed eyelids. As it usually is, it was calming and peaceful and I watched it slowly fill my field of vision completely. The way it gently swirls, I always have a sense of floating. And then I heard Dinahh speaking to me from inside the fog, "Catherine, come with me. I have something to show you."

Like so many other times, he appeared to me as a small orb of bright light. I happily went along with him. We ascended at a 45 degree angle, fast and yet gliding, through millions of other brilliant orbs of light. They were moving fast every which way and I had the oddest sense of knowing them -- all of them -- and they knew me, as well. I felt so free and peaceful, and I was floating -- no, not quite floating, but not flying either -- as we were flitting/floating/soaring higher and higher. This is frustrating. As I've told you before, I don't even own the words to describe most of my experiences with Dinahh, so please bear with me.

The next thing I was aware of was, we were way out in space somewhere and I could see the whole galaxy at the same time. It was awesome, totally awesome. The colors were beautiful, so vivid, and I could see the planets, the stars, the moon -- it was ... truly awesome. But what was truly amazing was how I felt. I felt a crackling, like I was charged with electricity, and I didn't need to breathe because I was the air, itself. I know that doesn't make any sense, but that's how it was. And there is always such a feeling of love and acceptance. It doesn't just touch you, you are one with it and it flows into and through you. When I'm up there, I know beyond all doubt that we are all a part of something so huge, so vast and so full of love that it really IS indescribable.

"Tell them about it, Catherine, Zora. Tell them how it is so they will know. Tell them to remember. Tell them to listen to the whispers.  Tell them to hear us with their hearts."

I went to sleep soon after my experience, but not before I peeked at the clock one last time.  This was strange and mystical -- it was still only 1:32.  Thank you, Dinahh ...
Namaste.
Zora


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog