"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, April 9, 2011

Dinahh and Robert

I know a lot of you are wondering what's new as far as Dinahh is concerned. As a guide, he's still with me, but not from a teaching standpoint right now.

About six weeks ago, Dinahh talked to me about Robert, who nearly twenty years ago, wrote three complete books, but never did anything to try and get them published. Dinahh told me that back then was not the time for them -- people were not ready for the messages they contained. He went on to say that people are ready for them now and that I was to do all I could to help Robert, editing and correcting, even fleshing them out more, and then getting them in the mail to publishers.

I told Dinahh that they were Robert's books -- who the heck was I to "flesh out" someone else's work? He told me that was only a part of our joint purpose here. Dinahh shared with me that Robert and I are of one mind and one heart. We are to work and write together, along with the universe. It's what Robert and I agreed to before coming here. When doing this work, I was to listen to Dinahh's whispers and insights as I did this. So that's what I've been doing for nearly six weeks now.

There's a lot of work that goes into preparing a manuscript! Everything has to be edited and re-edited, spell-checked, double spaced, title pages added, one with name and address and one without, a table of contents, biography, introduction, word count, cover letter, SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) WHEW ... and there are three books we have to do it with.

I'm happy to report that Dinahh was true to his word. Every step of the way, I could hear his whispers. At times, I had to say out loud, "Slow down, please, Dinahh, you're going too fast." I'm happy to say, the first manuscript was put in the mail to ten well-chosen publishers of New Age books about a week ago.

As of this date, Robert has received a couple of polite, "It's good, but it's not what we're looking for at the present time." Just today, he received a very nice personal letter/thanks but no thanks from a publisher who said he really liked the book! I wish I could say he was going to get a contract from him, but it wasn't what he needed either. But we did send a follow up letter mentioning that maybe one (or both!) of the other manuscripts might be a better fit for what he IS looking for ...

Oh, and Dinahh has also been pushing me to get my own fiction "out there". I have fifteen short stories for a short story collection -- It's almost ready to send out, too. We'll keep you posted ...

Namaste!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog