"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Avatar

I've watched the movie, Avatar, so many times now that when I got up this morning, I asked myself, "What is this unnerving fascination I have with the movie?" The only thing I'm sure of is that it strikes a deep spiritual chord in me every time I watch it. It's like something I recognize from a memory, from my dreams, and from my visions of home.

I started by looking up the word, Avatar. Here's what I found:

"A fully freed 'soul' incarnating directly from God on this physical planet or elsewhere. An Avatar fulfills a highly spiritual task in the name of God and returns to God after accomplishing his task. His faith in God is absolute. An Avatar, by his nature, leads an entire culture home to God, while a Guru leads a number of individual disciples to God."

Wow, even the word, "Avatar" is spiritual! The director, James Cameron, must know something about spiritual awareness.

The movie is set in Pandora, a mystical and beautiful world, home of the Na'vi, a peaceful people who ferociously protect their home, the clan, family and Eywa, their very deity, which is centered within the Tree of Life.

James Cameron took movie realism to a whole new level with Pandora's exotic floating mountains, glowing plants, six-limbed animals and wonderful flying mountain banshees which can be tamed by the spiritual connecting of the Na'vi's 'queue' to these animals.

When you study Avatar, you find there are many spiritual messages within the movie:

** Everything has energy and purpose and is interconnected. All energy is borrowed -- you must give it back. The energy of the living and non-living is what creates our universe.

** Love is the most powerful of all energies. Love creates and only love is real. All else is ego-driven and only destroys. Even the way they say "I see you" to one another, which means, "I see into you", indicates a person's connectedness with the spiritual world.

** There is no death, only a change of worlds. Everything is infinite.

** Physical birth begins our consciousness. What we do with this life is up to us and is our own free choice.

Avatar is well on its way to becoming one of the most popular films of all time. I can see how it would -- it certainly has enveloped me in its charm. It represents a growing universal and spiritual need in America and the entire world, for those of us already searching for a spiritual relationship with our Creator and the universe. Avatar is merely a brilliant doorway that fills you with the same sense of overwhelming peace and joy and love ...

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog