"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Being Alone

This afternoon, I was meditating quietly in the silence. I had found my center, finally. After so many failed attempts at meditating in the past, I had at last been able to separate my mind and ego from my self and find my center. This was somewhat of a miracle, for me. I'm not known for my patience ... just ask Dinahh.

When I was finished, and mind and ego had found their way back in, I patted myself on the virtual shoulder for a job well-done -- and then I thought about it. What truth had I learned? At first blush, I thought, 'nothing'. Meditation is a really lonely thing to do ... you are alone, totally alone. Then the irony of it hit me. That is the truth I had found. The truth being, on earth in this lifetime, we really are all alone here.

Without exception, each of our souls chose to take this journey, knowing we would be alone in our human experience. No matter which paths we choose to take, the decision for each rests with us. We do meet up with other souls and soulmates along the way, all through our lifetime, and we spend a certain amount of time with each of them. Some we'll be able to help in some way, but there will be others we meet that answer a need in us -- but with each of those experiences, we ultimately have something to learn, something that will help us on our journey. With each experience, we add to our growing awareness.

I did learn something today with my meditation. We can be surrounded by people, even in love and happy with someone, and yet ultimately, we are each alone.

Namaste.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog