"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Sunday, January 2, 2011

Angels

I don't know about you, but I've always had a fascination about angels.  What a lovely thought that there are these ethereal beings up there watching down on us at all times, guarding us and keeping order up there in heaven.

Are there really angels?  Do they really look like what we see depicted in movies, paintings, and pictures in the Bible?  Do they really have wings?

After Dinahh first contacted me, the existence of angels was a favorite topic, one I asked a million questions about -- it was also a topic which brought on one of Dinahh's favorite phrases almost every time, too.  "Catherine, don't be so impatient.  You ask too many questions.  I've told you many times, you have all of the answers to all of your questions.  You have only to go to the silence and BE.  Open your heart, feel the love, feel the energy flowing in and out, all through you from the universe.  Remember, Catherine, remember.  You have brought everything you ever knew here with you.  Remember."

I'm trying, I really am.  I have remembered many things from when I go to the silence and let go of mind and ego to listen and see with my heart.  I have known these beings.  They are souls, beings who bring us messages from God.  Dinahh has called them guardian angels, benevolent spirit beings, avatars and of course, spirit guides, of which he is one.  One or more is with us always, from the time we are born into our human form through an agreement we made before our birth.  They guide and advise us, comfort and protect us, and they even warn us -- they don't always bring good news.  All we have to do to hear these whispers is listen and hear them with our hearts.

I also know they can appear in many forms. Although they don't now belong in our world, Dinahh has told me that some have been here in their own lifetime and have chosen to remain to protect and guide others.  They can appear in human form, like Dinahh, who first appeared to me as a tiny old man in a long white gown, sitting on my back porch stoop (see the very first blogs). They can also appear as an orb of light, and as a mist, both of which I've also seen as Dinahh.

Angels really do exist.  Open your heart and let it reach out.  Ask your third eye to open, awaken, and see the love, feel their presence and hear them with your heart.

Namaste

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog