"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, January 15, 2011

Questions ...

I poured my coffee this morning and again pulled up the January 13th article we've all been talking about on the so-called "new" 13th Astrological Sign, Ophiuchus. [Has Your Horoscope Changed?

I wasn't really worried, but if it was somehow proved to be true, because of where my birthday falls, I would end up on a cusp between Cancer and Leo.   Hmmm ... I've always been a VERY strong  Leo -- would I be forever cursed to straddle two signs and whatever that brings?  I do feel better after talking with Robert about it ... and of course my spirit guide, Dinahh, who always tells me I worry too much, am too impatient, and to go find my answers in the silence. 
 
Robert wasn't excited about it, that's for sure. From what he says, "Astronomers have known about this since 130 BC., Hun.  Believe me, it's nothing to worry about. It is all a matter of your point of view.  Remember, mankind is always evolving and, through awareness, discovering new elements in consciousness and gifts. Horoscopes will evolve because WE are. Each level of awareness reveals that we are more complex than we first thought and our relationship to reality and form mirrors this. Astrology is going to evolve, too, and incorporate more awareness of the nature of who we are in reality."

 When I go to the silence, I continually get a very strong sense that something big, something wonderful, is coming ... and it has nothing to do with horoscopes.


Healing Memory
by CJ Heck

the love I am
came with me
like a shadow
on my heart
it flows in
and out
and through me
of this love
I am a part
it whispers
to my soul
it awes and
fuels my wonder
and I seek
a memory
of when and why
I came
thus under
this is what
my soul agreed
helping souls be
more aware
to allow the
healing energy
flow from
my soul
into theirs
waiting,
waiting,
waiting,
I can feel
and I can see
vibrations
growing stronger
for the healing
memory
something's coming
I can feel it
something big
and something
wonderful
is coming

Namaste


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog