"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Thursday, June 9, 2011

Guest Writers

Namaste everyone!

Today I was reading all of the great comments that have been added to blog posts.  Somehow, I missed many of them and for that, I apologize.  I was thrilled to read the many interesting thoughts and insights, and some of you even wrote about experiences you've had -- I feel humbled.  I'm finding out that I have a lot to learn on my spiritual journey!

There are many of you who are very knowledgeable about awareness and I would like to extend an invitation to share what you know here in the blog, so we can all learn.  Please, consider being a guest writer for Knowing Whispers.

I'm very flexible with the subject matter -- whatever you want to write about that interests you.   I especially love reading about your experiences. I hope to hear from you soon.  I hope your week is going well -- it's really hot here in Pennsylvania!

Namaste.
CJ

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog