"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, July 14, 2012

Disclaimer


I am a messenger of awareness, this is what I do. I am not a spiritual guide, guru, channel, medium, psychic, healer or anybody qualified to tell others what is true for them. I get messages from my guidance that they wish me to share and I do so. It is your opportunity to choose to read them and decide if they are true for you or not. I make no claims for being the answer for anyone, if you have your own awareness then you should use it to get your own answers from the teacher within you.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog