"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, July 7, 2012

I write what I am given

I write what I am given. I edit it as I listen to my guides and follow their instructions as best I can. It is not my intent to attack any particular person, but it seems at this time the universe has things to say about long held beliefs, opinions, ideas and practices. It is interesting how many people hide behind their beliefs, use long descriptive sentences to justify their positions and will at times attack me instead of the truth in my messages. I know that my messages are for somebody, but not everybody will like them or me. It really does not concern me as long as the whispers get to those hearts that are seeking more or want to be aware. The status quo is very strong on many spiritual LinkedIn groups and that is ok, but remember this awareness and spiritual growth are not the result of techniques, rituals, PHD's, hypnosis and all the other things you fill your mind with and call it spiritual. Many feel that they are on a spiritual path and they are simply going in circles in their minds.  Instead of arguing the issues what they should be doing is going within to find their own truth.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog