"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, July 14, 2012

The universe is not a theme park

As I have said in many places (name omitted) my whispers come from my guidance. I don't know their intent or who they go too. It seems they have gotten the attention the universe wanted. I believe you are an aware man, even though I see us coming from different views. As to teachings of love, compassion and acceptance I have many posts on this but obviously some have fallen on deaf ears. I have had many dealings with spiritual beings in my life and while they showed love, compassion and acceptance they also showed me the reality of awareness and our human condition.

The reality of awareness is not a theme park like Disney World where we go to eat popcorn and enjoy the rides but an infinite consciousness that contains many variables and possibilities. Maybe people want to focus on love, compassion and self acceptance here because they feel so unworthy within as a result of the beliefs and ideas of the mind. Love, compassion and acceptance are only words for describing reality but they are not the total reality of existence. We all have a purpose and mine is to send these messages along as they come to me.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog