"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, July 9, 2011

Plane of Souls

"The best thing about sleep is that fleeting moment when you are just between asleep and awake. There, you can talk with the universe. There, you can fly away to the stars. There, anything, everything, is possible." ~CJ Heck 

Just before falling asleep, I had a vision. It came into my view slowly, like billowy clouds pushing the darkness aside. There I could see millions of glowing orbs of light. I was floating, moving along high above them as they moved here and there, like large bumble bees in different directions -- fast, very fast.

Like other times I've traveled there, I am aware of floating, feeling so light that I am the air, itself, traveling into a whole other world. Up there, I feel love and joy and a euphoria that I can't begin to describe. The closest thing I ever felt to it was when my dentist used gas for filling a tooth. He put the mask over my face and told me to breathe deeply and it brought a similar euphoria.

The view of the glowing orbs in the darkness slowly drifted away and in it's place, I was looking down at the most beautiful scenery I have ever seen. The colors were so vivid. It was lovely and I could see the lush green of a vast meadow with tall grass -- and then below, to my right, was a sheer drop off. As far as I could see was the stunning beauty to the left, and the knife-edge cliff and its sheer drop off stretching way into the distance on the right. 

I could see down into the drop off because it was bright, like daylight. At the bottom of the deep chasm was a river, not with sparkling clear water, but a thick liquid of semi-transparent green, and it was flowing very slowly.

Suddenly, I could see faceless people, hundreds of them, a few at a time, coming out of the sheer walls of the cliff. Silent and motionless, they fell down into the flowing green river and disappeared. This was happening all along the sheer wall of the cliff below me, for as far as I could see. They didn't seem to be afraid, because they weren't screaming as they fell -- they weren't making any sound at all. There was only silence as they came out of the wall and fell down to disappear into the slowly flowing green liquid.

I was stunned to feel a wave of sadness, and a feeling of regret, as I watched this all happen. I tried to see their faces, but there were none, only motionless people, quiet souls, alone and falling, and then swallowed up by the green river.
When the scene again faded to blackness, I felt Dinahh's presence. I asked him to please explain to me what I had seen! What had they done to bring them to such an ending? I told him about feeling sadness and regret and yet I heard nothing, felt no fear coming from them, and I could see no faces. Was this hell?

Dinahh told me, as he had on so many other occasions, "Zora, you ask too many questions. You have the answers there inside of you. Put your thoughts aside -- close your mind. Then, open your heart and listen. Be one with the love you feel, and the peace and joy. Let them all flow through you in the quiet, when you go to the silence. There you will find past memories. There you can remember. It is there, that you will find your answers."

I'm still learning. At times, frustration is the only emotion I'm able to reach when I try and go to the silence. I was unable to regain those feelings after the vision was gone and after a while, I fell back to sleep. It wasn't until the next day that I was finally able to reconnect with those feelings and find my center in the silence.

I came to understand that what I saw in the vision was symbolism. I traveled to the plane of souls. The faceless people falling out of the walls of the cliff and then disappearing into the green river were the souls of people who, at the end of their life (in their earth death), were still asleep in their awareness. This is why I saw no faces. This is why I felt such sadness. The regret I felt was for what might have been. The river was only recycling (for lack of a better word) their souls. The glowing orbs I had seen first in the vision were those people as individual souls again, before returning to earth in a next incarnation. In the silence, I remembered this and I was amazed at the clarity in which I could remember.

I told Dinahh what I thought I had found out, when he contacted me. He told me I had done well. This was what I had been shown and what I was to remember. Then he told me why I had been shown the vision. 

Dinahh: "Zora, you have a purpose here -- both you and Robert, together. We have given you each other in love to take care of your human needs. You have much to do together. You will work with us to write what we tell you and what we show you in your spiritual consciousness.

Everything is changing -- we must reach more souls on this human plane, teach them to open their hearts, teach them to feel the love, be one with us and feel our energy flow through them. We must teach them that to BE in the nothingness is to be where they will find their answers.

They must learn to hear our whispers. We are here to help. We have always been here for them. We are here. We are here. Zora, you have done well. I will go now."

Namaste.




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog