"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, July 16, 2011

Hannah and Star


Nearly a year ago, August 29, 2010, a very good friend posted a blog on Whispers (Hanah: My Experience) telling us about her experience.  Today, I received an email from Hannah with an update:

CJ, here's a little story if you are interested.

My spritial guide is Star and he hasn't been around for a long time, until now.  I guess he thinks that my life is on track and I don't need him all the time.   I have tried to lie down and open my mind and heart so he can answer some of my questions. I think I have to be patient and he will come to me when he is ready.

Star calls me Hannah, which is not my given name.  One of my questions is, why DOES he call me Hannah? I am getting used to it, but I was wondering if there was a reason behind it. 

When he does decide to visit, his answers are usually in the form of a "mini movie".  That's the easiest way for me to decribe it to you.  And I still don't see the features of his face.  You know how sometimes on tv they blurr the face of someone?  That's how his face looks to me.  When I was seeing my Dad in these "mini movies", I could see his face very clearly -- and his anger was certainly plain to depict.  Star is very patient and very soft spoken, if he even speaks.  Most of the time, he just shows me these mini movies.

This time, he was ready to help me understand why Hannah is the name he feels comfortable calling me.  We walked up to a big white house, climbed up the stairs onto a large front porch.  The door was open to the kitchen.  The kitchen was large, plain, with wide wooden planks on the floor.  Nothing was on the walls at all. The lady of the house was standing at the kitchen sink with several little girls around her, all talking at once.  I could see by their clothes, they were an Amish family.

I looked at Star and asked him what this had to do with me.  He told me the woman, the mother of those little ones, was Hannah, (me in another life).  Well, here's an ironic chuckle ... when we pass through Amish country, I have said many times, I could never be Amish.  Maybe for one day, but then I would want to return to the modern conveniences that I am used to.

A while back, I told CJ about Star deciding to call me Hannah.  She was not surprised.  She even told me how it was probably spelled.  After watching this "mini movie", my woman's intuition just kicked in. I just had this overwhelming feeling, the kind that gives you cold chills and makes the hair on your arm stand up.  CJ already knew why Star decided to call me Hannah.  Neither one mentioned this before.  Now I have to wonder ... since CJ is more aware, open, and sensitive ... could she and her spirit quide already know some of the answers I am searching for?  I know Dinahh tells her to be patient and she will learn all her answers in time.  I will try this.


Sincerely, 
Hannah



** Hannah, it's so nice to have you posting again!  Thank you for sharing.  I'm so happy Star has contacted you again.  Please keep us updated, my friend.


Namaste!
CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog