"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Another Dream Visit

“Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.” ~Dr. Carl Sagan

"Sit down and write, Catherine. The words will come."

Dinahh said this to me in a dream last night. These words, with no "when" attached, are for the classic Type-A personality, the hardest words to hear and not exactly a blessing.

Since I first met Dinahh, I have learned through him and through reading that with the universe, time is an irrelevant term. Time doesn't mean the same here as it does with the universe. I wish I had a nickel for every time I've asked "when" and I've been told, "Everything is as it should be. Be patient, Catherine, you have much to learn. Everything is as it should be."

Several nights ago, I also had a dream. In that one, I traveled again, speeding through the swirling colors to the place I went before. I sensed Dinahh's presence there and he spoke. He told me things but didn't tell me to write them down. I am assuming that in last night's dream, he was referring to the previous dream. I will relay his message now.

"There is a big change to come. Nothing will ever be quite the same. Everyone's perceptions of things will change. Expect others to respect and value the truths we will tell you to write. You are a being of light with a purpose only you can fill. You will be told what to say and you will be writing this for others to read and understand. Our truth is valuable and we need you to speak it. You are to write the words from your heart, knowing what is said is true.

You will connect to the spirit within you and recognize that you are a channel of love and wisdom. You are to honor this gift. Your unique feelings of joy and expression will allow you to share things we tell you through the power of love and respect. You may go now."

That was all he said and I woke up ... and damn, I still feel like I'm in the Twighlight Zone.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog