"We all have an inner voice, our personal whisper from the universe.
All we have to do is listen -- feel and sense it with an open heart.
Sometimes it whispers of intuition or precognition. Other times,
it whispers an awareness, a remembrance from another plane.
Dare to listen. Dare to hear with your heart."
~CJ Heck


"The Key to the Universe is Love, Together in a
Partnership with Awareness."
~Robert Cosmar



Saturday, May 15, 2010

Saturday, May 15, 2010

"Some days are diamonds, some days are dust, and some days ... well most days, are just a little bit of both." ~CJ

I really wanted to write something profound in my blog today, but I decided instead to share a little of me ...

My Other World
by CJ Heck


In sleep
life’s constraints
are unbuttoned and unzipped
cast off with the rest
of the laundry
in the hamper.

My pillow
a giant fluffy sponge
sops up leftover worries
spilling out my ears
from my mind.

In dreams
life is always fair
the good guys finish first
so it’s my number
that wins the lottery.

In my other world
I fly with dragons
caped and invisible
on flying carpet rides
to anywhere
reading minds
casting spells
seeing through walls
and solving problems
even my own.

Asleep and safe
there are no wrinkles
or gray hair
and varicose veins
are merely beauty marks.
The mirror says
I’m the fairest of all
and a genie in the lamp
grants my every wish.

My other world
is my haven
where I still believe
in fairy tales
Peter Pan
and Neverland
in guardian angels
and being in love
with happy endings.

Enjoy your Saturday, friends. I know I will!
~Hugs, CJ


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

We would love to hear from you.

 
Promote your blog